 Off-Topic / Debate / 9715
Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:58:01 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" wrote:

Personally, I think it shows a lack of imagination (not faith) to assume
that everything has to be made by something or someone else.

Indeed - for example, a colleaugue of mine from Egypt once had a taxi driver rant at him
for the duration of his journey about how the Pyramids must have been made by aliens since
they were such advanced structures for their time etc. Personally I found it a bit
insulting to humanity as a whole, as if to say that we are not clever enough to be given
credit for our own achievements.

Anyway, aren't you a Northener?  :)

I am indeed :-)

P.S. It's "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" btw - "Who watches the watchmen?"

Thanks for that, I knew it was something along those lines :-)

Jennifer Clark