 Off-Topic / Debate / 9639
Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jennifer Clark writes:
Ross Crawford wrote:

Who knows?? But God (if it exists) probably has another "entity" that it • looks
up to, and chances are it's not called "God".

I gather that in most modern monotheistic type religions, it all ends up at • God,
and that is that. No infinite regressions - God is IT, the be all and end all,
the omnipotent, the Grand Overseer, He Who Knows all, etc. etc. Often the
existence of God is used as justification to stop precisely this type of
inifinite regression, or explain other seeming impossibilities or paradoxes.

But thats *human* religions!! What if God has It's own religion? What does It
call Its Grand Overseer??

Perhaps we are it?

Scott A

ROSCO