 Off-Topic / Debate / 9609
    Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Steve Bliss
   (...) Whoa. I thought Ginger was IT. Well, that explains all the hype of the last few months. Steve (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I had forgotten entirely about IT - the only thing I know about this is what I read on the How Stuff Works web site. It reminds me of the hype surrounding a couple of vapourware computer games on the old ZX Spectrum back in the mid eighties (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Beware the JubJub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch... Though in this case, like the Snark, the Bandersnatch turned out to be a Boojum. There's a Carrollian logic buried in there somewhere. :-) Bruce (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)