 Off-Topic / Debate / 9609
  Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")

(...) Whoa. I thought Ginger was IT. Well, that explains all the hype of the last few months. Steve (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")

(...) I had forgotten entirely about IT - the only thing I know about this is what I read on the How Stuff Works web site. It reminds me of the hype surrounding a couple of vapourware computer games on the old ZX Spectrum back in the mid eighties (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")

(...) Beware the JubJub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch... Though in this case, like the Snark, the Bandersnatch turned out to be a Boojum. There's a Carrollian logic buried in there somewhere. :-) Bruce (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)