 Off-Topic / Debate / 9494
    Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha! —Eric Sophie
   Whoa, take it easy, I only wanted to add a bit of respect thru a small comment. The Words "big mech-y creations" was ill chosen, he does have a few that are about two feet tall or so, so "medium" mayby a more apt description. -nano fig or not. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        kudos to eric —Paul Hartzog
   cool kudos to eric for being such a good guy about all this, this is the kind of post that certainly catches my eye. howD eric thx for coming -paul (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: kudos to eric —Eric Sophie
   Hey thanks, gotta try to maintain what we got right?, so if we ask, mayby we will forgive, I was a little shocked by the reply, I just can't see a good builder on the outs, but, we share a passion, I guess we are not all built the same - ha! pun (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)