 Off-Topic / Debate / 9461
  Copyright vs Public Domain?

An interesting issue - I don't think I'm going to dive in on this but I thought I would post it for others to give opinions on. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say: (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Copyright vs Public Domain?

(...) which concerns how existing public-domain stories are being exploited for commercial purposes by Walt Disney Co. (In fact, I found the article to be somewhat boring up until this point, around paragraph 28 ;-) Also, after this point, the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)