 Off-Topic / Debate / 944
    Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page —Mike Stanley
   (...) Debatable, I guess. The "training" that they require in TN, at least as administered here in Knox county, is laughable. The written test is practically answered question by question by the instructor. The firing test is about as hard as it (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page —Martin Legault
   (...) Hi, I don't know if I am like a hair in the soup but I don't have time to read all previous postings in that thread. What I can see is that your debating gun control, in Canada if you want to buy a weapon you need a permit and succed a weapon (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)