 Off-Topic / Debate / 9413
    Re: Is Bionicle violence? —Bill Farkas
   (...) I think it also has much to do with the incredibly fragile male ego. The "I wanna see if I can beat him" attitude - the desire to be better than everyone else. Obviously greed and covetousness play a role as well. (...) James started to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is Bionicle violence? —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Wow! (...) That's right, Bill! Hey, how about this? Yesterday, I spent the afternoon filling in for the supervisor at the local teen center. This was my first time actually doing a day there (I usually work with the elementary kids). Anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)