 Off-Topic / Debate / 9159
    Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I noted that you had expressed this moral theory in another thread but I didn't backtrack far enough to find it. Can you point me to the post? (...) Does it come down to behavior x is only immoral when those doing the behaving think that it (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience —David Eaton
   (...) Hmm... actually I'm not sure anymore what parts voice it best... I think I tried to sum it up at the bottomish part of: (URL) a lot of that was expounded upon in the (vastly long) thread that followed... so I don't think it goes into as much (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)