 Off-Topic / Debate / 9054
    Re: A whole new debate. —Dave Schuler
   (...) What sort of "cross" are you looking for? Do you require a fish with legs or an ape with gills? As Bruce points out correctly, *everything* is a transitional stage. I myself am a transitional point between my father and my son. The fact that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: A whole new debate. —Tim Culberson
   (...) Essentailly, yes. Show me how a dog reproduces where its offspring contains NEW material (for example, has grown an entirely new organ) and is able to undeniably pass that organ on to all succeeding offspring. "Please understand, when I talk (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)