 Off-Topic / Debate / 8864
    Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —James Brown
   (...) <snip a lot> (...) Whoa... where do you draw the conclusion that #2 applies to me? I *really* think you're coming at this with a fairly large prejudice against "faith" in any form. Words can have different meanings in different contexts, and I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Wrong. This makes the presumption that I don't have religious faith (note I have not lined up with the atheists). As to the other point, it may not apply to you personally, just the approach you are arguing. (...) Yes, that's my point. Faith (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)