 Off-Topic / Debate / 8785
Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

In fact the odds are so _not_ with [life's formation] (about 1 in 10 with 50,
give or take 10, zeros chance) that we could never have come into being
without some other force/being/etc behind it.

  Exactly!  And evolution is that force!

   More precisely, where are you getting those figures?  It differs markedly
from the estimations for number of inhabitable planets in the galaxy, much
less the universe.

     Dave!