 Off-Topic / Debate / 8754
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Except for anything directly targeted as feedback to LEGO Direct,
it's probably time to migrate the discussion to .off-topic.geek.

Isn't MS bashing (and by extension, bashing of other corporations) really
more fodder for .debate than .geek?

Depends on the nature of the discussion.

I fail to see any technical content in ranting about the evil empire in
Redmond. But then I may be missing something.

I would migrate ranting and bashing to .off-topic.debate and technical
concerns/discussions to .off-topic.geek.  Examples of technical stuff suited
to .geek, IMHO:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26659
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/geek/?n=1366
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=1532