 Off-Topic / Debate / 8689
  Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant))

(...) If we have so little culture then why are US movies and TV shows so popular around the world? Now I grant that most movies and TV shows aren't terribly refined, but then most enetertainment for the masses isn't. I think there is just as much (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant))

(...) I agree. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant))

(...) The problem may be that you view gun ownership, perhaps, as an inalienable “god given” freedom. I’d argue that I feel freer because my society is, relatively, free of guns. I am not restricted by a fear of suffering armed oppression from my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)