 Off-Topic / Debate / 8661
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:48:08 GMT

Christians- have I stated your assumptions and conclusions correctly?

(Steve has already answered that I have erred in some manner in the
above, but is working on a reply that I haven't seen yet)

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8383

I suspect it got lost in the Christmas/NewYear holiday rush, as there
was no reply to it.  It's also possibile that David no longer wishes
to continue the discussion - that it's run its course.  I don't mind
either continuing it or dropping it - the choice is David's IMO.

SRC