 Off-Topic / Debate / 8533
  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) I believe that you just severly contradicted your entire preceding argument. (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) I believe I had some stray electrons move the knife and gun around, just like Larry P. has happen occasionally :) (it should have been easier to kill with a gun than a knife...that'd be better eh?) James (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Blame it on cosmic rays... (Not to be confused with Cosmic Ray's brickbay shop) (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)