 Off-Topic / Debate / 849
    Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page —Duane Hess
   (...) Discharging a projectile is not the same as to kill. If that were true, I could be arrested just for vomiting. My point was that guns were designed to kill by shooting at the intended victim (animal, vegitable, or mineral). I asked if you (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page —Mike Stanley
   (...) It also sounds like a stupid question. What do you think, that if enough people admit that guns, in essence, are meant to shot projectiles that will kill another person, they'll just vanish? Or gunowners the world over will just jump up and (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page —Duane Hess
   (...) Why is this? (...) Paintball leaves a lot to be desired with respect to accuracy. I guess part of my bias here is that I own my own marker and know how it shoots. I understand what its limitations are, and work with them. (...) I don't see the (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)