 Off-Topic / Debate / 8459
  Re: Family values?

(...) While I agree that he is a low down goodfernuthin if he just ditches the kid that he was taking responsibility for up to X point, I don't agree that it makes him legally responisble for someone else's kid... especially if he was duped into (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Family values?

(...) Again, the spirit of the law versus the mere letter. Were we discussing his obligation to his wife's bad credit in some wierd scenario of marriage under false pretenses, for example, then she's up the proverbial creek without a paddle. But if (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Family values?

(...) So someone's money should be stolen from them for up to 18 years because of another's (and THEIR PARTNER'S) deception. Nice world you live in - take everyone else's money, whether they need it or not. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)