 Off-Topic / Debate / 8450
  Re: Family values?

(...) Agreed, but in the case above he's required to tend both his own garden and the garden of some other, deadbeat gardener. That's where I have the problem. (...) I wasn't very precise in my statement. Of course fatherhood isn't simply a matter (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Family values?

(...) And what's much worse in this case is that one poor fellow is being forced to shoulder the responsibility for a child that is not his- and that the same courts give him no rights to see or have a hand in raising. That makes absolutely no sense (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)