 Off-Topic / Debate / 8229
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:40:24 GMT

OK Larry. I'll play your game again.

I'm not going to play yours though, or at least I'm going to try very hard
not to.  Too disruptive. If someone else wants to try, they are free to give
it a go if they like, but I see it as a waste of effort.

OK. That is, I think, the 3rd time you have abjectly failed to answer that
point.

I haven't failed to answer your point, I merely refuse to play your game.

Think about the difference.

I would have thought more of you if you had just not replied - rather
than adopt this "holier than thou" attitude. I can't say I'm surprised though.

By the way, in order for me to be concerned about what a person thinks of me
(in a particular area), I have to have respect for that person or their
skills (in that area).

I'm *not* concerned about what you think of me, in the debate area, although
I certainly care in, say, the market area.

Think about the implications of that.

++Lar