 Off-Topic / Debate / 8200
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:18:03 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

<HUGE snip>

If we disagree on
matters at face value, that's fine, I respect that, but your remarks are not
based on an accurate characterization of mine.

For someone who hates whining, you sure seem to be doing a lot of it.

Not at all. Defending and whining are quite different.

Bill, the only real problem I have with you is that when others defend, you call it whining, when you defend, it's
Defending.  Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

Fess up to either both sides (including YOU) as whining or defending when stating their opinions (as in everyone is doing
ONLY one of them, and you have to stick yourself in that pot with everyone else), and be done with it.

Otherwise you're not being true to yourself or others in here.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/