 Off-Topic / Debate / 812
    Re: New Web Page —Steve Bliss
   (...) There's already several sources of information about who owns various non-lethal pieces of property. Houses, cars, businesses. The government knows about the cars I own from at least two different sources already: the title and the (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Guns, guns, guns (was: Re: New Web Page) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) A) Many of us consider this a bad thing. B) Those on the gun-control side of things typically espouse a significant (but faulty) difference between guns and cars in that guns are intentionally dangerous. I am constantly frustrated by this, but (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)