 Off-Topic / Debate / 783
  Re: New Web Page

(...) HEY! Watch your mouth. <rant> I go to a public school (district: (URL) ), and although LEGO was rarely used in the education I received, I have received, for the most part, a good education. There are different levels for each class offered, (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Maybe you should be careful of what you hear? Would it be better if Larry had said "only one in ten thousand public schools would allow that level..." ? Nothing you said suggested that Weird Richard's operation would fly in your school (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)