 Off-Topic / Debate / 7598
    Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Dave Schuler
   (...) D'oh! I was afraid that might happen! I thought I could get through on a technicality, since I wasn't actually likening my opponent to Hitler, but was simply making a point (and I was quoting someone else!) Clemency! Dave! (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Send a love offering. Select a tract on either Larritarianism OR Lehmanism, your choice, and absolution is yours. ++Lar (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)