 Off-Topic / Debate / 7595
    Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Dave! Dave!! Dave!!! You were doing so well, too. Now we're going to have to have this whole debate over again, because you just lost. :-) :-) ++Lar (like we aren't going to have it over again next month anyway?) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Dave Schuler
   (...) D'oh! I was afraid that might happen! I thought I could get through on a technicality, since I wasn't actually likening my opponent to Hitler, but was simply making a point (and I was quoting someone else!) Clemency! Dave! (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Send a love offering. Select a tract on either Larritarianism OR Lehmanism, your choice, and absolution is yours. ++Lar (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)