 Off-Topic / Debate / 7575
  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

(...) They are two names for the same concept, i.e. "thing". Therefore, they *are* the same thing. If one person calls you Lar and another Mr. P, that doesn't make Lar and Mr. P different people. Also, the groups do not form a partition. SBA/OBO is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

(...) I'm not sure I agree. Please conduct the following (thought?) experiment, then... post a SBA/OBO (for the same thing) to both groups, and in buy-sell-trade, label it SBA, fully delineating the definition Todd posted so there can be no doubt (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)