 Off-Topic / Debate / 7570
  Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) Well, depends on what Christian you ask, probably... some might say that because they weren't derived from God, they *couldn't* be absoloutely pure, and therefore are wrong. Another might argue that yes, the ideals are good, but because that (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) I came up with a similiar kind of conclusion (well, question) when I was going to parochial school in second grade. Was it good because God says so, or is there something inherently good independent of God? (...) And this is the same question (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)