 Off-Topic / Debate / 7552
    Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Bill Farkas
   (...) No, you're right. Ultimately there is only one truth, obviously. But, in a forum where such ideas are presented, predicated upon freedom of speech, I have the same right to present mine as anyone else does. I also restate the fact that (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) This isn't really minor. It's kind of the crux of the past three thousand years of philosophy. (...) Woa! What does that mean? I'm not sure that such an assertion is obvious at all. Truths are multilayered, and most things are true/real in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)