 Off-Topic / Debate / 7406
    Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego —Steve Bliss
   (...) Really? It's good of those Englishpeople to promote the US that way. Steve (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego —Scott Arthur
   (...) My school history teacher told me the allies "won" the war, these were made up of France, Great Britain, much of the now Commonwealth, the United States, the Soviet Union, and, to a lesser extent, China. Was he wrong? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) The Empire of Nippon won the war. Isn't that obvious? (...) I guess that depends on the details. Did he indicate that "we" won the war only because the US fully engaged? Did he explain that we won in spite of Montgomery rather than because of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)