 Off-Topic / Debate / 7270
Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:21:30 GMT

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message

Oh, I thought you meant a way that was sure to avoid conception.  The pill • and
other female-based chemical methods are pretty reliable.  The condom is • less
so, but still pretty good.  From there it's down hill.  I'm not actually • sure
where anal sex fits in, but I bet it's near the top.  OTOH, most women • aren't
willing to only have anal sex, so the point is moot.

Yep.

I do not advocate anal sex.

Why not?  It avoids pregnancy and abortion, right?

Personal and moral reasons.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne