 Off-Topic / Debate / 7091
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:43:49 GMT

   How do I get on that mailing list, Larry?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Posted in its entirety. Note that I personally do not think it's • appropriate
to forward this to everyone in your address book as the message advocates,
I'm a bit disappointed by that. I only forwarded it to those people that I
felt were likely to be interested and not already certain to vote for • Harry.

Harry makes excellent points about "wasted" votes which bear on what we • here
are discussing.