 Off-Topic / Debate / 7019
  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) Yes, thanks. By generalizing, you're shifting a beaten argument (by me as much as anyone) about a specific instance into a more socially relevant conversation. (...) On one level, I think it's important for us to understand as a society (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) I think that is worthy of research. (...) Me too. :-) I'm the proud owner of most of Tarantino's works on laser disc. (...) When you first took in a "cinematic bloodbath" were you shocked, horrified, impressed, etc. more than you are now? As (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)