 Off-Topic / Debate / 6977
    Re: Distaste for Jar-Jar (was: The Censors have won.) —Steve Bliss
   (...) "Ewoks have survival skills"? You're talking about a race that has wood-and-leather hang gliders, which they use in dense forest, against high-tech weapons. Sounds fairly insane to me. Almost as insane as the fact that they won. Bleh. Steve (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Distaste for Jar-Jar (was: The Censors have won.) —Jude Beaudin
   (...) But you must admit they had more of an emotional range than JarJar. I remember feeling sorry for the young Ewok who was wailing over his dead parent (I assume it was a parent, if not, it was a relative or friend). Where watching TPM I felt (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)