 Off-Topic / Debate / 6972
    Re: My Official Viewpoint —Jude Beaudin
   Larry, Thanks. I now realize my post would have been more appropriate to the other branch of this thread where the debate seems to be more on the JarJar hatred than the whole responsability issue. As far as the censorship debate goes, I personally (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Official Viewpoint —Frank Filz
   (...) What I would love to see for the web is a simple set of html "ratings" tags. These would be voluntarily applied by authors, and would be used by browsers to block access or give warning before proceding as the machine owner desires (and I do (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)