 Off-Topic / Debate / 6961
    Re: Jeez, everybody calm down! —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Heh. Dan is happily married. I think the ex-wife angle comes from somewhere else... (...) But it's so much fun to bash JarJar! ;^) (...) Well.... I was a bit frustrated at the moment. Lar did a pretty decent job of analyzing it a couple posts (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Jeez, everybody calm down! —David Simmons
   Marilyn Manson never bothered me. I've always just found him amusing. It's his fans that worry me! I think Dan should post both versions of his story and just label one for adults and one for kids. I must admit, I hated Jar-Jar from the moment I saw (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)