 Off-Topic / Debate / 6927
    Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I'm just gonna snip all that other stuff, because media is what I've been talking about. (...) At five, he'd likely have changed the station to cartoons or some such. I know I would have at that age. Unless your five-year-old displays an (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) That is likely, unless he didn't know how. We don't watch TV, but do watch movies, so he would have accidentally hit the TV/VCR button while trying to load a VHS tape, a laser disc, or a DVD. He would then take time to figure out how to get it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)