 Off-Topic / Debate / 6669
  Re: My point.

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by this? Are you saying you are some sort of martyr for all of LUGNET versus me? (...) As you are a member of society. You have a obligation to think of others, and generally be a nice guy. You don't have to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) Certainly not, I apologise for not being clear. What I meant was, when I said I had not personally insulted you, you took umbrage because the conversation was suddenly about you and I- I meant only to widen the scope of my statements, ie, "I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)