 Off-Topic / Debate / 6453
  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo

(...) No, actually, I totally agree. The challenge is getting the (infra)structure lain in. It's been increasing graudually and will be picking up. In the sets DB, for example, there are 4 other people (Suzanne, Joshua Delahunty, Selçuk Göre, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo

(...) That's content admin (1) and yes, I agree, the effects are showing and building nicely. I was talking about user admin. You know, the icky part. That is a lot harder. Witness the whole admin council thing. I don't think you think that's (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)