 Off-Topic / Debate / 6251
    Re: Harry Potter and young people's books —Mark Sandlin
   I always enjoyed the AWrinkle In Time trilogy by Madeleine L'Engle. It's sort of Sci-Fi, but without a lot of tech stuff. ~Mark (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Harry Potter and young people's books —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The darn thing is I think I read it when I was in 6th grade, but I don't remember anything beyond it involved a tesseract and that it began with the classic Snoopy line: It was a dark and stormy night. Guess I'll just have to read it again. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)