 Off-Topic / Debate / 6187
    Re: Flesh eaters stole my brain (was Re: Why is cockfighting bad? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Here's an odd twist to think about: most (all?) domesticated animals, especially farm animals, are sufficiently different from their wild bretheren that they can be considered separate species. Also, if we can raise meat in a vat, we can (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Flesh eaters stole my brain (was Re: Why is cockfighting bad? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Is that really true? Cows can breed with bison, so it's hard to imagine that they can't breed with their forebears. (Don't they come from European water buffalos or something?) I also recal a story from somewhere, maybe a class, where some (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)