 Off-Topic / Debate / 6143
    Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)) —Larry Pieniazek
   Oh boy, I am in over my head on this one. Rather than analyse in depth every one of Chris's point by point responses (well done as usual), I think I'll try to take the easy way out and say why I think I'm on thin ice as a meat eater and leave it at (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Those are the most important ones to work through. It's neat to pat yourself on the back and show off how good you are, but it's nothing compared to finding a hole and fixing it. (...) Why? Too busy? (...) I agree with all this. (...) OK. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)