 Off-Topic / Debate / 6094
  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

(...) Yeah, these prices should all be rolled into the price of fuel. But, wouldn't people freak out if gas went up to $3 per gallon and the prices of all non-local goods (like 70% of groceries) rose in price by 30%? I'm really sick of people (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

(...) Actually, that isn't the best way to do it. Why should I pay for your roads with my lawnmower gas? Ultimately, the best way to apportion the costs for roads might be a toll system using some kind of ID thing on the car (and such a system can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)