 Off-Topic / Debate / 6014
    Re: This will get someone upset... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, I use the web interface so currently (unless I get off my duff and find a macro solution) my sig is whatever I feel like typing by hand. But when I was posting via Netscape news, my sig was what I had configured it to be. Since I posted (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

        Re: This will get someone upset... —Mike Stanley
     (...) Yeah, seems like a fairly simple case of a personal dislike, motivated by I don't know what, but not really important to me. I use the web interface now as well, but if I ever switch back to a news reader I'll have my sig pre-defined for every (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

        Re: This will get someone upset... —Selçuk Göre
    (...) That's the point I think. Selçuk (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)