 Off-Topic / Debate / 5969
  Decision on Age limitation

Was a decision ever made on changing NELUG's age limit? I don't have time to run through oer 200 messages, unfortunately. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Decision on Age limitation

(...) They will be having a discussion at their next meeting. Hopefully they will see this message and realize that it would be a good idea to start a new thread to say whatever they are going to say about the decision. Optionally, just watch (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Decision on Age limitation

(...) I think the meeting on Tuesday (which I am toying with trying to make, turns out it's hypothetically possible) will decide that. ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)