 Off-Topic / Debate / 5869
  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) No, no, it was obvious to me that *you* were kidding. But someone else, somewhere in this thread, suggested it - seriously, I think. And that kinda ticked me off, I forgot about it 'til I saw your post, and then let it all out. Sorry. ;-) No (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) It's cool--I'm glad I could help you realize a catharsis 8^) (...) None whatsoever! Dave! (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)