 Off-Topic / Debate / 5828
    Re: vegetarians (was Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not me. If you don't believe me, come to Michigan where we raise both beef cows and dairy cows and you will soon discover that milk from a beef cow tastes marginal at best and meat from a dairy cow is absolutely awful, tough and stringy and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: vegetarians (was Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?) —Tom Napolitano
   (...) cows (...) I'm a northern Illinois farm boy (okey, flame the hell out of me <g>) and all our beef cattle were steers. I couldn't imagine anyone eating old cow carcasses. likewise, you don't get much dairy product from steers. Tom (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)