 Off-Topic / Debate / 5779
  Re: personal responsibility (was:Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) In the case of the infant, where were the parents? In the case of the sleeping person, where are they sleeping, why didn't they sleep in a safer place? Why didn't they get a buddy to watch them? Sure, the necessary action to completely protect (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: personal responsibility (was:Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) I agree completely! Unfortunately I didn't read your other post on this subject until after I'd posted my previous message, or I'd've addressed your points! (...) That's not my intent at all, and, since this is for all intents and purposes a (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)