 Off-Topic / Debate / 5690
    Re: Million Mom March —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) to (...) Yeah, I do. I like both shows. Did you listen to Kojo's show today about the John Brown play and history? It was good. Chris (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Million Mom March —Christopher Tracey
   (...) No, I was out of range for the WAMU broadcast and the NPR near where I was doesn't carry it. You only get the national hour right? Kojo also has a local hour that is really good. I wish i could get realaudio working so I can listen to the (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)