 Off-Topic / Debate / 5632
Re: Global Warming (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 20:56:37 GMT

That entirely depends on the geology of the local area - it could be sea • level
changes or it could be the land itself varying due to tectonic activity • (trust
a Californian to think along these lines).

There's Bruce again with his faulty logic!  8^)

   Dave!

Are you thrusting the fault onto me?  You dip, I'll strike you.

Bruce