 Off-Topic / Debate / 5175
    Insider Trading (Was: Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)) —Richard Franks
   (...) I admittedly know very little about stock market stuff, so this is mean in the spirit of innocence - my flame proof suit is at the dry-cleaners.. I've just become curious about this "insider trading" law thingy - has the market ever operated (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

        Re: Insider Trading (Was: Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)) —Albert Shikaze
   Hello Richard: There is more to this than just manipulating stock prices. Existing and new shareholders have to have some comfort that they are been treated equitably and have confidence in the stock market. Capital stock markets are one of the ways (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)